Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday's Featured Craft Artist Is .. KAREN LETCHWORTH!

This week we had an entry with a little extra work put into it and we thought we should showcase this!! So, surprise Karen!!! You're being Featured this week at LM!



Here's a little about Karen .. 

I have been married to my wonderful husband, Darren, for over 26 years. I have been blessed with the three most awesome children, and we have a wonderful life. I love to scrapbook and make cards along with other paper crafts.

Now that you know a little about her, check out this creation! It's gorgeous!







 Please be sure to visit Karen and leave her some lovely comments! She did an amazing job on this little mini album!

You still have time to get in on this weeks challenge which is BINGO! Here's your card: 


And here's what's up for grabs this month!!


Come on out and join us, we'll see you there!!!

3 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

WOOOOT WTG Karen!!! I strongly encourage everyone to visit her blog ,,,,she is wildly talented and just as sweet as she can be!

Toni Herron said...

Wow, that is beautiful!! Great project!! Well done Karen!! :)

Karen Letchworth said...

Well, I must say......I am humbled and blessed (not to mention, very surprised) to be featured here at Lasting Memories. I greatly appreciate the honor, and am grateful for any visits at my blog. I always follow anyone who chooses to follow me.

I also wanted to say that Lasting Memories has the most AWESOME Design Team I have EVER encountered. When I made my post, EIGHT of the DT Members stopped by my blog to leave me some love. That's unheard of, so I want to say THANK YOU to this wonderful group of crafters.

I am SO humbled and honored to be featured. I would LOVE to have you all visit my blog and become followers, and I will do the same in return. Thanks, Lasting Memories, for a WONDERFUL experience.

Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails